Monday, June 2, 2008

Very Grateful!




Well, here goes my debut as a blogger, Jason and I are excited to get this going and keep it up not only with updates but pictures too!


I am so blessed to have family and friends that are supportive not only during this exciting time while we await Grayson's arrival, but that have been so for all of my life and Jason's too.


From the time we found out that we would have our own child, our family and friends have been so attentive and generous. Words cannot describe what it feels like to know that the love and blessings in your life will soon be shared not only by your husband but your son too!!! A good friend of mine has always told me that little boys are the best (Brooke!), and I can't wait to share Grayson with everyone.


While Jason and I wait here for Grayson, we feel so surrounded by God's love and peace, and can't wait to have our family come and visit. We pray that all of you will have safe and wonderful trips here whenever you may come and that we can all just enjoy being together and welcoming another little one (our nephew Hannan will be making his first trip to visit his new cousin) into our growing family!


We love you all!



Lindsey

6 comments:

Our Home said...

You are both such awesome bloggers! We need to get on board too! Love that pic! When was that?! Love-Lela

Jason and Lindsey said...

This picture was taken at our church on Easter Sunday 2008.

Anonymous said...

Boys are the best! Wait, so are girls too! ;) I am so excited for you guys, you're going to be wonderful parents! Parenthood is truely the most amazing experience and I can't wait to read about your adventures with it! Good luck with labor and delivery...I'll pray that everything goes well for you! Just keep your eye on the prize!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey and Jason- I love the blog idea! I miss ya'll so much and unfortunately can't see you as much as I would like. I'm so excited for you and for all that God has in store for your lives. You are going to make great parents! I will be praying for ya'll and waiting to here the news that he has arrived!

Love you lots!!

Aunt Leslie (Drew and Grayson will be my two favorite little newphews!)

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! And you know I need something to check at work on a daily basis. Bill and I are awaiting the phone call that little Grayson is on the way. He will be here when he is good and ready and we will be ready to come meet him and join in this joyous time in your lives. We love you both so much and are so grateful to have you in our lives. Hope to see you soon! Love-Katie

Anonymous said...

I agree, little boys are amazing! All three of you look so happy and healthy! Thanks for the update! Congrats to Grayson's parents and to his Grandma; my mom is having the time of her life with our little one! :)

Mood music if you want

Jason's Pics