Wednesday, June 18, 2008

AMAZING!

I haven't been on here in a while, Grayson has been such a blessing that keeps us staring at him instead of the computer screen! I am just in awe of the whole experience, there aren't enough words to describe the increased love for Jason I feel and the newfound love for my SON! The birth experience was really amazing and I have to say that all the prayers really meant a lot to me, I felt so calm and at peace. I never imagined he would be 8 pounds, I lost big time in the pool on that one! However, he is healthy, happy, and loves to eat! We went to his first doctor's appointment on Monday and the pediatrician gave us an excellent report, and that he is actually 19 1/2 inches (not sure if the nurse at the hosptial got it right the first time, hehe). The days have been filled with some crazy poopy (or peepee) diapers, not to mention baby toots (louder than you think!!), eating, sleeping, and then of course the changing of the outfits!!! I will write more soon, but know that I appreciate all of the support and can't wait to show him off to everyone!


Love,
Lindsey

2 comments:

Jason and Lindsey said...

Lindsey,
Please quit calling his clothes "outfits". He will grow up to have a complex.
-Jason

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love the comment about the outfits Jason! Oh and the family picture is adorable esp the doggie!! Love ya'll and can't wait to see you all.
Les

Mood music if you want

Jason's Pics