Friday, June 6, 2008

Hot June in Florida




Well, still no sign of Grayson, I guess he is pretty smart and realizes just how hot it is in Florida in June and has decided to hide a little longer!! We are still enjoying ourselves as a "couple" and anticipating our family status that is just around the corner. As Jason says, "It could be tonight!" Jason always keeps me laughing and I know he is going to be a wonderful father. My mom, or Grayson's Mimi is coming today and we are going to finish the nursery, all we have left is the wall decor, maybe that is what Grayson is waiting on!! Hope everyone is doing well, and if they allowed whale-like people in the pool I would be in there, but I would hate to make all the water come out, the kids in the neighborhood might have it out for me. Have a nice weekend and maybe we will get to have our next post display a picture of the newest Faircloth!




Love,


Lindsey

No comments:

Mood music if you want

Jason's Pics