Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The rest of Christmas in a flash!

Yep, you know it seems like Christmas is over in a flash and this year it was no different, but each year is better than the last! In no particular order, here is a quick look at the travels for Christmas!


Me, my Great Uncle Jimmy, & Dad all have curly hair, we are too handsome!

Gifts from Gigi


and Grandma Sha were fun to open and play with!


Even Grandma Sha's friend (Sue) gave me a sweet gift!

Me and Grandma Sha!

Opening my new guitar from Uncle Jay, Aunt Lela, and Hannan.

I missed cousin Hannan, so when we saw each other, he had to give me a kiss!


Uncle Jim gave me a present that really made me laugh!


Christmas with Papa Jay and Flossie was fun and we enjoyed the weather and gifts outside!


Christmas day with Papa, Mimi, and Uncle Tyler was a blast too!


Uncle Tyler gave me a cell phone that says my name, he is the tech savy one of the family!


4 generations (Me, Mom, Mimi, and Great Grandmother)


Christmas morning, you can see how much fun we had!

Opening the presents was just as much fun as playing with them!


After opening 2 presents Christmas morning I was out!





Reading with Papa!
Christmas with Mema

The whirr of paper was too much fun!

No matter where we were during our Christmas travels, we kept being reminded of the reason for the season, Jesus's birth and how because of Him we can enjoy the peace and happiness of this time of year and every day after, forever!

Love to you all,

Jason, Lindsey, & Grayson

No comments:

Mood music if you want

Jason's Pics