Friday, January 9, 2009

What a blessing!

As I sit here with my sweet little boy sleeping upstairs in his crib I am flooded with thankfulness. I often feel as though it is easier to confess with my mouth the things that aren't so good or the tough times, but in this moment all I can think about is Jesus's love and how he shows me every day.




I see it when I look at Grayson and those dimples surfacing as his whole face smiles at me. Talking with family on Skype and feeling as though the distance isn't really there. A phone call from my sweet husband reminding me of our Starbucks date. It's news that good friends are having weddings, babies, and finding jobs! I could keep going...




God asks us to lean on Him, to find our happiness, strength, hope, peace in Him and Him alone. The outcome of that is His ability to take care of things like our finances, relationships, and health without restraint. Then we can also enjoy all the moments and people that God has placed in our life to the fullest. I am full, thank you Jesus!!!






No comments:

Mood music if you want

Jason's Pics