Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Here is a peek at the start of Grayson's first Christmas, there is more to come!

Grayson and his daddy restored a family heirloom for my early Christmas present, so sweet!
This was Jason's mema's table and he sanded it, refinished, and polished it secretly...

Grayson sitting up, he loves it and is getting pretty good at it!
We took Grayson to see the lights in St. Augustine on the bay and down town, we had so much fun!
Daddy trying to look like Grayson, he is wide eyed and full of wonder all of the time!
Being able to do these things with him and Jason is the real blessing, it doesn't matter what is going on, or what kind of mood I am in, they make me smile!
To top it all of we took him to a pizza place on St. George Street where he was practically crawling on the table and being such a sweet heart!


We have just begun our Christmas travels, this is the tree at Grayson's papa's house (my dad) with his presents underneath. Note, they are all his...how are we going to get them in our car we don't know. Grayson has a onesie that says, "Who needs Santa I have Grandparents!" More to come as we continue on...it is amazing, warm, funny, every good emotion wrapped into one!

See you soon!!

1 comment:

Jennifer G. said...

Hi Guys! I was thinking about you guys and thought I'd check out your blog! I was cracking up at the tree at your dad's house and ALL the presents belonging the Grayson....so funny! Grandparents are SOO good at spoiling! Anything goes when my kids are with their grandparents! They name it, they've got it. Too bad they didn't operate like that when I was a kid! :) It's great to see that you guys are doing well! :) Check us out at www.totsites.com/tot/thegroves

Take care,
Jennifer Groves (Matejick)

Mood music if you want

Jason's Pics