Sunday, August 17, 2008

Smiles and Coos!




I have to say that the smiles and coos Grayson is making these days are some of the sweetest things I have ever seen! Not partial right? At about 7 weeks he started smiling at you on purpose and cooing, and it seems to just increase every week. He has the cutest dimples, one more defined on the right and one that shows up from time to time a little higher on the left. Another new thing is that he is loosing his hair, fortunately, we know that his will come back, so we aren't too sad. While we are still getting up at night with him, usually one time around 4am, we are highly anticipating the his first night with no interruption! For now, I am enjoying our little night time chats and of course the real reason he is up, to get some grub. Well, I better go, its about time for him to eat again and time for me to try to catch some sleep...thank you Star Bucks for helping me in the morning!!!
Love and SMILES to all,
Lindsey

6 comments:

Our Home said...

SOOOOOOO Precious!!! I guess we're a little partial too, but it is true! Love ya'll-

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Grayson's big eyes! He is so cute! Hope to see you soon!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jason and Lindsey! Grayson is so precious! I am so proud of him! I can't wait to hold him again and tell him how much his G'ma Sha loves him!

Love to all three of you, and Abe, too!

G'ma Sha

Anonymous said...

He is wonderfully made and so precious---hope all is ok with storm. love yall-----jimmy and june

HezFair said...

WOW! I can't believe that you and Lela have babies now! Your families are so beautiful! We all miss you guys so much and think of you often! Your blog is GREAT!! Please keep us updated! Maybe one of these days we'll get to see you guys in real life!! We love you tons! Love, Jay Glyn, Hez, J'lyn and Cierra

Anonymous said...

this is hilarious....you guys are a trip

Mood music if you want

Jason's Pics