Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello?!?

Alright, I heard a lot of complaining about not putting stuff up here, and I haven't seen many comments on our posts.

Grayson is now 12 lb 3 oz and 24 inches long. He does have the large Faircloth head, as he is in the upper percentile on circumference. Weight is average and height is on the high end. I guess the big head is just to hold that big brain for all that knowledge he is gonna have. I can't sit around and type all night cause Uncle Jim is here, and we need some brother time. Looking forward to Mimi coming this weekend and Papa the next week. I know my family cares, too. Maybe we'll see them in the Fall.

Love to all,
Jason

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that your little one is doing well. Keep the posts coming : )

Anonymous said...

We were beginning to think you and Lindsey forgot how to turn on your computer! Glad you are back to posting. It brightens my mornings! Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Katie and Bill

Anonymous said...

Jason and Lindsey,

I look forward to reading your posts. I plan to come soon. Jason, your G'ma goes back this coming Wednesday for another surgery on her pacemaker. She cannot drive herself around now, so she depends on me to check on her several times a day, bring her things she needs, and take her places she has to go. When she is better, I'll be coming. I so want to see you all again, and cuddle with Grayson. I love keeping his cousin, Hannan. I want Grayson to know me, too. Continue to pray for your grandmother. Much love to all of you!

Mom (G'ma Sha to Grayson)

Mood music if you want

Jason's Pics