Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

See what I mean about family pictures....
...they are priceless!
Happy Mother's Day!


This outfit Grayson is wearing is another one that my brother (he's 24 now!) wore when he was a baby...love it!



I hope everyone celebrated Mother's day and had a great time doing it! Well, my boys sure made me feel special the entire weekend, and made my first official mother's day the best! Saturday morning I got breakfast in bed followed by a day at the beach! Then, we came home and got cleaned up and went to St. John's Town Center to walk around...I got a new dress, diaper bag, and a treat from Starbucks...it was a perfect evening! Sunday, I got breakfast again in bed...those two!!! The church service was great, Grayson stayed with us for worship and then that little wiggle worm had to go to the nursery, but it was special for me to have him in there. Next up, we got lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant, La Napolera (pineapple ladder to Jason!!) and took a nap (AWESOME!). Then Jason made me the BEST dinner ever, steak Marsala with fettuccine Alfredo, and baked asparagus....he is an excellent cook, and I will never eat Alfredo sauce store bought again, his is phenomenal! To top off the great weekend we went on a family walk...thank you my sweet boys for making me feel like a princess!

1 comment:

Our Home said...

Love it, Love it, Love it! Lindsey, you look way too good to be a mama!

Mood music if you want

Jason's Pics