Monday, February 2, 2009

...and we are off...

Today was a big day for Grayson! While it poured outside, we were having a party inside the Faircloth house. For the last few weeks Grayson has been trying to crawl, he'd get up on all fours and rock back and forth. Then he'd get on his knees and prop the rest of his body up with his head (sorry if that is a bad description!)...and now, we have his first successful attempt at crawling! I guess you can see in the video that it is really just a leg and an arm, but we were soooo excited! And it takes him a little bit to get going. More to come as he continues to get mobile, watch out Abe!




Sorry for how loud it is, or rather how loud I am...I will remember the next time we record (hehe)! Just make sure you turn the volume down so I don't blow you away!!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Awww...he's doing so good! Too cute! Yay, Grayson! :)

Anonymous said...

That is too cute and so funny! I was laughing out loud while watching. I think I'll just watch it again now. Love the play by play.

Our Home said...

Look at that Boy! He's really got it down! Let's get him and Hannan together so he can show Hannan how it's really done. Hannan does an army-pull-along type thing. Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Grayson, you did so good! You are probably crawling everywhere by now. Your G'ma Sha is proud of you! I love you!
G'ma Sha

Mood music if you want

Jason's Pics