Sunday, September 21, 2008

Quick Strike


Yesterday was rainy and nasty here in sunny Florida. Grayson had to get prepared. This little hoody was the best he could do. Just before we got out the door, our friend Hugo came by to visit. He immediately asked to hold the baby, who he asks about everytime we talk on the phone, which is several times a day. I could see the slight sadness in is eyes as he held little gordito. He tells us it has been a while since he has seen his two babies. Those who know Hugo, will appreciate this.
I hope you all take a moment to be thankful for our American lives, and our relative proximity to one another as a family.
We love and look forward to seeing you soon.
The Faircloths

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy I was just catching up on your blog. I am embarassed to say it has been a while since I read it. You guys have had an eventful time this year and I had not heard anything about he PS problem with Grayson, but I am glad it is all cleared up. Ya'll look great in the pics. If you have not heard my family and I have just moved back to Valdosta and I am one of the administrators for the hospital. We are not coming for the GA-FL, but if we do head that way sometime I will give you a call. My new cell is 2295636853. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

dude, your kid is a hottie. you're gonna have to put bars over his windows to keep the girls out. miss you guys and thanks so much for the awesome words today on the bigjohnblog. be safe....see ya soon.

Mood music if you want

Jason's Pics